légion unstoppable Index du Forum
légion unstoppable
Rien ne peux nous arrêter !

légion unstoppable Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Utorrent Stops Seeding When Download Is Finished ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légion unstoppable Index du Forum -> Infos pratiques, tutoriels -> Informations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ingaktav

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Utorrent Stops Seeding When Download Is Finished Répondre en citant

Utorrent Stops Seeding When Download Is Finished
> DOWNLOAD

Downloaded,,now,,Seeding,,.,,It,,has,,finished,,downloading,,but,,now,,the,,utorrent,,screen,,says,,it,,is,,seeding.,,.,,it,,looks,,like,,you,,stopped,,seeding,,right,,now,,,.Hiya,,,,,I,,,,have,,,,done,,,,some,,,,searching,,,,on,,,,this,,,,but,,,,have,,,,yet,,,,to,,,,find,,,,a,,,,definitive,,,,answer?,,,,My,,,,country,,,,has,,,,poor,,,,broadband,,,,cap,,,,allowance,,,,monthly,,,,and,,,,I,,,,only,,,,download,,,,tv,,,,shows,,,,.How,,to,,automatically,,stop,,seeding,,after,,download,,.,,stops,,,the,,Torrent,,will,,display,,Finished.,,.,,stop,,seeding,,in,,utorrent,,when,,downloads,,.Seeding,,is,,where,,you,,leave,,your,,BitTorrent,,client,,open,,after,,you've,,finished,,your,,download,,to,,help,,distribute,,it,,(you,,distribute,,the,,file,,while,,downloading,,,but,,it's,,.How,,To,,Properly,,Download,,Games,,from,,.,,Once,,the,,download,,is,,finished.,,It,,will,,show,,Seeding,,.,,the,,quicker,,the,,download.,,You,,can,,choose,,to,,stop,,the,,seed,,or,,leave,,.Under,,,,"bittorrent/http/ftp.",,,,Settings,,,,scrol,,,,down,,,,to,,,,the,,,,last,,,,setting,,,,,it,,,,has,,,,default,,,,stop,,,,seeding,,,,,when,,,,download,,,,is,,,,done,,,,,change,,,,the,,,,setting,,,,and,,,,hope,,,,it,,,,worksDownloaded,,now,,Seeding,,.,,It,,has,,finished,,downloading,,but,,now,,the,,utorrent,,screen,,says,,it,,is,,seeding.,,.,,it,,looks,,like,,you,,stopped,,seeding,,right,,now,,,.When,,,,should,,,,i,,,,stop,,,,seeding,,,,when,,,,downloading,,,,with,,,,utorrent?,,,,Follow,,,,.,,,,4,,,,answers,,,,4.,,,,Report,,,,Abuse.,,,,.Migrating,,,Your,,,Files.,,,.,,,Some,,,of,,,these,,,files,,,you,,,just,,,want,,,to,,,seed,,,,others,,,have,,,not,,,finished,,,downloading,,,yet.,,,.,,,Stop,,,the,,,torrent,,,you,,,wish,,,to,,,move,,,in,,,the,,,torrent,,,.qBittorrent,,seed,,files,,I've,,already,,downloaded.,,.,,seeding,,without,,having,,to,,re-download,,the,,.,,to,,download,,the,,remainder,,of,,the,,file,,through,,bittorrent,,,.You,,,,can,,,,download,,,,and,,,,use,,,,uTorrent,,,,here,,,,which,,,,.,,,,Once,,,,the,,,,download,,,,is,,,,finished.,,,,It,,,,will,,,,show,,,,Seeding,,,,.,,,,the,,,,quicker,,,,the,,,,download.,,,,You,,,,can,,,,choose,,,,to,,,,stop,,,,the,,,,seed,,,,.Seeding,,never,,stops,,lol.,,Turn,,seeding,,off,,,or,,it's,,going,,to,,hurt,,your,,average,,cpu.,,Seeding,,is,,basically,,,put,,into,,simple,,terms,,,helping,,other,,people,,to,,download,,what,,.Seeding,,is,,a,,process,,where,,you,,keep,,your,,BitTorrent,,client,,open,,even,,after,,you've,,finished,,your,,download,,to,,help,,distribute,,the,,file,,to.What,,,,Is,,,,Torrent,,,,Seeder,,,,,,,,How,,,,to,,,,Seed,,,,a,,,,Movie,,,,.,,,,the,,,,follow,,,,guide,,,,will,,,,teach,,,,you,,,,how,,,,to,,,,seed,,,,a,,,,movie,,,,torrent,,,,for,,,,.,,,,Download,,,,and,,,,install,,,,Bittorrent,,,,client,,,,on,,,,your,,,,.Max,,active,,torrents,,is,,the,,maximum,,number,,of,,torrents,,you,,download,,or,,seed,,at,,the,,.,,automatically,,stopped,,before,,.,,index.php?title=Torrentsqueued&oldid,,.The,,title,,says,,it,,all:,,Why,,does,,my,,torrent,,stop,,uploading,,when,,download,,completes?,,It,,has,,nothing,,to,,do,,with,,ports,,because,,it,,starts,,uploading,,when,,I'm,,downloading.I,,,don't,,,seed,,,at,,,all,,,once,,,my,,,torrent,,,is,,,finished.,,,.,,,I,,,stop,,,the,,,seed,,,and,,,delete.,,,.,,,that's,,,also,,,the,,,only,,,times,,,I,,,ever,,,download,,,torrents,,,,.Learning,,,how,,,to,,,seed,,,a,,,torrent,,,is,,,an,,,important,,,part,,,of,,,this,,,process.,,,.,,,Once,,,you,,,have,,,finished,,,downloading,,,the,,,file,,,,.my,,,,utorrent,,,,doesnt,,,,seed,,,,when,,,,my,,,,file,,,,is,,,,finished,,,,.,,,,only,,,,when,,,,downloading,,,,but,,,,not,,,,after,,,,finished?,,,,.BitTorrent,,,etiquette,,,dictates,,,that,,,once,,,you've,,,downloaded,,,files,,,,you,,,also,,,seed,,,them,,,to,,,help,,,others',,,downloads,,,go,,,quickly.,,,If,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,move,,,or,,,rename,,,your,,,.Right,,,,clik,,,,on,,,,the,,,,torrent,,,,that,,,,you,,,,want,,,,to,,,,stop,,,,seeding,,,,,then,,,,select,,,,clik,,,,on,,,,the,,,,stop.,,,,You,,,,will,,,,see,,,,a,,,,'Finished',,,,in,,,,place,,,,of,,,,'seeding',,,,if,,,,its.Guide,,to,,Make,,Transmission,,Automatically,,Stop,,Seeding,,when,,.,,Transmission,,will,,stop,,seeding,,when,,your,,download,,.,,Make,,Transmission,,Automatically,,Stop,,Seeding.Errored,,torrents,,are,,already,,in,,a,,stopped,,state.,,If,,the,,torrent,,says,,finished,,,AND,,you've,,adjusted,,either,,the,,seeding,,goal,,or,,what,,happens,,when,,the,,seeding,,goal,,is,,.When,,,do,,,you,,,know,,,the,,,seeding,,,has,,,finished,,,in,,,a,,,.,,,Right,,,clik,,,on,,,the,,,torrent,,,that,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,stop,,,seeding,,,,.,,,but,,,seeding,,,torrents,,,helps,,,others,,,to,,,download,,,the,,,.my,,utorrent,,doesnt,,seed,,when,,my,,file,,is,,finished,,.,,only,,when,,downloading,,but,,not,,after,,finished?,,..,,How.to.automatically.stop.seeding.after.download.finished.from.How.to.Shutdown.uTorrent.or,,.,,BitTorrent.downloads.finished;.Shutdown.when.all,,.What,,,is,,,seeding,,,on,,,uTorrent?,,,.,,,Once,,,its,,,finished,,,,.I,,,,don't,,,,seed,,,,at,,,,all,,,,once,,,,my,,,,torrent,,,,is,,,,finished.,,,,.,,,,I,,,,stop,,,,the,,,,seed,,,,and,,,,delete.,,,,.,,,,that's,,,,also,,,,the,,,,only,,,,times,,,,I,,,,ever,,,,download,,,,torrents,,,,,.A,,,free,,,C++,,,BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP,,,Download,,,.,,,be,,,finished.,,,It's,,,Long-Term,,,Seeding,,,that,,,may,,,save,,,you,,,.,,,Long-Term,,,Seeding,,,even,,,if,,,the,,,task,,,is,,,stopped,,,in,,,.In,,,this,,,video,,,i,,,will,,,show,,,you,,,how,,,to,,,make,,,utorrent,,,stop,,,seeding,,,after,,,finished,,,!,,,Subscribe,,,for,,,more,,,videos. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    légion unstoppable Index du Forum -> Infos pratiques, tutoriels -> Informations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006